September 4, 2011

Do You Need 25 Hours in a Day to Meet All of Your Writing Deadlines? | FreelanceFolder

Now that we have our internet installed and I no longer have to run to my mobile office aka: McDonalds - the temptation to work 25 hours a day is great. I loved this writer's post on avoiding burn out. Do you like the tips too?

Do You Need 25 Hours in a Day to Meet All of Your Writing Deadlines? | FreelanceFolder: "In order to not burn out what remaining brain cells I have, I’ve had to force myself not to write at times.
Yes, I can always use the extra money I get from being a freelance reporter on the side, but is it worth my sanity? I cannot tell you how many nights I have gone to bed over the years with a deer in the headlights look from spending too much time on the computer.
So, I recently instituted a new freelance rule for myself–NO SATURDAY WRITING."

'via Blog this'

No comments: