March 12, 2012

vintage roses love by vintageroseslove on Etsy

 

Just a few of the great products made by my friend on Etsy.  Smile  CHECK IT OUT. 

 

vintageroseslove

vintage roses love

Favorite

you love VINTAGE but want NEW items? i design and make things myself here at my farmhouse in missouri, using my vintage fabrics collection. i use lots of ROSES... rugs, aprons, girls clothing, etc. surround yourself with what you love . . . . .

vintageroseslove's Shop Announcement

you love VINTAGE but want NEW items? i design and make things myself here at my farmhouse in missouri, using my vintage fabrics collection. i use lots of ROSES... rugs, aprons, girls clothing, etc. surround yourself with what you love . . . . .

Close

Featured items from vintageroseslove

 

vintage roses love by vintageroseslove on Etsy

No comments: