February 26, 2013

My Secrets: How I Became a Prolific Writer and Learned to Get Beyond School Essays | LinkedIn

NOTE: This is awesome article I found via Linked In  The encouragement is good and the credentials impressive. The credentials came over time - no one is born into a great resume - you have to take it step by step. Hope all our writing buddies are doing well!


My Secrets: How I Became a Prolific Writer and Learned to Get Beyond School Essays | LinkedIn: "That is why I do it and why I encourage others to write. And that is why I thought I should share some secrets about how a guy like me got into writing. It may motivate others to find their own path.
If you look at my education and background, you’ll see that I started my career as a nerdy computer programmer who happened to build a far-out technology that led to the creation of a software company. This startup, Seer Technologies, achieved extraordinary success and transformed me into an entrepreneur. Much later, I became an academic.
I exited my second startup, Relativity Technologies, because of health problems. I decided to do something completely different for a while: help produce a Bollywood film. This caught the attention of BusinessWeek tech editor Alex Salkever, "

'via Blog this'

Sharing information and tips to increase earnings. Increase your passive, residual income. Guest bloggers welcome.

No comments: