August 24, 2010

RAMBO: iVillage is Looking for Ten Contributors! - twitter moms: the influential moms network

RAMBO: iVillage is Looking for Ten Contributors! - twitter moms: the influential moms network: "Hello Twittermoms!

My name is Kelly Wallace and I had the great pleasure of getting to know many of you while I worked as a correspondent for CBS News and hope to work with as many of you now that I'm at iVillage. I joined the women's web site last month as chief correspondent and will be hosting and executive producing video shows for women/moms. And that's where you come in."

2 comments:

Tammy Frost said...

Just wanted to say Hi, I spent some time checking out your blog again and it is looking really good. You are expanding your blog pretty fast. I noticed I wasn't in your blog list. Are you still following my ehowevents blog? I noticed one of your comments again and thought I would pay you a visit. Good Luck and have a good weekend.

Darla said...

Tammy - I was but dont' know what happened... send me the link and I'll add it to the blogroll. Personal confession of a confused blogger: I can't keep my head wrapped around anything. I'd love to have you do a guest blog sometimes and link back to whatever you need to promote. All the various experiences are so awesome!!!!!

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget