September 11, 2013

Happy Anniversary to Me: Examiner sends congratulatory email - News - Bubblews

Happy Anniversary to Me: Examiner sends congratulatory email - News - Bubblews: "Congratulations to me! I get so busy I forget important milestones in my life, so thank you Examiner for reminding me of this important day. It surprises me that I was actually approved on 9/11. I was shocked to see the 4 year +Anniversary congratulations by Examiner. As they say: "Time flies when you are having fun." The nice thing is that Examiner actually gives a badge for milestones like this and my badge includes my profile picture. It is hard to believe that four (4) years have flown by so quickly. "

ALSO :   Read more about Jerrie Dean and Jodi Jill  -
 and
What are you doing now? Are you working towards tomorrows dreams? In the years since I started with Examiner, many things have changed. Time has changed, our lifestyle has changed, and while I keep writing there with enjoyment - my world is slowly expanding. Life experience used to expand only with Examiner and blogs - but now I have Bubblews and other new adventures. What about you - is your world expanding? Or are you stuck in the same old rut? This is my world and sharing of my world - Happy Anniversary to ME! 

'via Blog this'
related articles: 
www.bubblews.com/news/784683-tiffany-amp-co-gave-me-one-of-the-best-writing-moments-of-my-life
www.bubblews.com/news/885952-the-art-of-originality-finding-writing-topics-amp-motivation
www.bubblews.com/news/704942-improve-bubblews-writing-with-free-online-tools



No comments: